Tyler thoroughly enjoyed Trick or Treating this year for the first time. She loved walking from house to house, knocking on each door, and then helping herself to each family's candy bowl. She didn't exactly understand what "just take one" meant, so she tended to take more than what was probably intended. That's really cute when a little kid does it!
Here are some of the highlights (Auntie Dawn shared in the fun and festivities!) I hope you had an equally enjoyable Halloween! Oh, and some of you may appreciate that Tyler had her first lolly pop Halloween night. I figure we'll make it an annual event (Ha Ha).
Here are some of the highlights (Auntie Dawn shared in the fun and festivities!) I hope you had an equally enjoyable Halloween! Oh, and some of you may appreciate that Tyler had her first lolly pop Halloween night. I figure we'll make it an annual event (Ha Ha).
No comments:
Post a Comment