Conversation between Tyler and me today in the car on the way to school:
Tyler: Mom, I cleaned your shower for you today while you were washing the dishes!
Me: You did? How did you do that?
Tyler: With the scrub brush!
Me: What scrub brush Ty (knowing she probably doesn't know where the brush is that I use for the shower)?
Tyler: The little one next to the potty. I was cleaning up the water so I cleaned the shower too.
Me: You mean the toilet brush? Wait, you cleaned up what water?
Tyler: The water that spilled from the thing that holds the little brush.
Me: You spilled old toilet water from the toilet brush holder?
Tyler: Yes.
Me: And then you cleaned the water up with the toilet brush?
Tyler: No Mom, I cleaned it up with your bath towel.
Me: So, you cleaned up toilet water with my bath towel (which I unknowingly used this morning after her cleaning session) and then cleaned the shower with the toilet brush?
Tyler: Yes, but first I cleaned up the poop (said ever so proudly).
Me: Um, what poop?
Tyler: I pooped in the potty but it left marks in the potty, so I scrubbed the marks with the brush, but then I kicked over the holder thing, so I cleaned up the potty water and then I cleaned in your shower. Can you believe what a helper I am, Mom?
Me: Well no, I really can't believe what a helper you are!
And that's when the disinfecting began...
1 comment:
I just kept laughing and laughing and laughing...LOVE IT!!! Sorry you found out after you used the towel : )
Post a Comment