Thursday, March 16, 2006

Daddy and Grandpa started painting Tyler's bedroom last night. It is a pretty yellow and white, and will have a bee theme to it. It looks great so far, and I know Ty is going to love it.

Last night Mommy had her first big experience with a dirty diaper. I tried to excuse myself for a trip to the washroom, allowing her to have this newborn moment all to herself. Would you believe when I returned, Mommy was just "getting ready" to investigate the odoriferous area? Needless to say, I thought it would be best to take matters into my own hands. Rightfully so; I might add, as I turned to see Jill gagging while she quickly darted away from the area. :) I am not sure, but I think her Daddy may have a new job in the future!

Just an FYI....Tyler is still as cute as she ever was. I love you baby girl.

2 comments:

Steve Aaronson said...

She's a rockstar! I can't wait for the day Tyler and Rayna can play together and fight off that Weil character.

smack

Anonymous said...

Mommy- The secret is to mouth breath! Slow, deliberate breaths through your mouth. Just wait till she has the stomach flu and has liquid poo-poo. That is "loads" of fun! Ha! Don't worry, it is only 3 years that you will be changing her.....
"Go" Tyler "Go" !!
Love- Aunt Nicky