Thursday, March 23, 2006

There's no place like home...

Leighanne & Me

Well, I've been home for two days and it's really fun here. I like to keep Mommy and Daddy constantly on their toes, always wondering what my need of the minute is. I took out my feeding tube myself before I left the hospital and really haven't needed it since. Mommy and Daddy learned how to put it in and take it out, but so far, I've been eating enough on my own that I haven't needed it. I hated having that thing tickling my nose, so I need to do whatever it takes so they don't put it back in.

My cousins Leighanne and Lauren from Urbana came for a visit yesterday. They really seem to like holding babies and gave me lots of good snuggles. Grandma and Grandpa have been over to snuggle me too. Who knew life outside the hospital would be so fun!

XoXoXo to all my friends out there checking my blog! I haven't met a lot of you yet, but I've heard how nice you all are!

Tyler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so great! I can't wait to see you again, Tyler!

Anonymous said...

Leighanne & Tyler-
You both look beautiful DDAAARRRLLLINGS! I can just see you both 20 years from now hugging each other and posing for a picture!
Love- Aunt Nicky