

What a wonderful day! I am feeling great. My chest tube 'fell out' on Friday night (wink, wink - or so the nurses and doctors think, but little do they know I took it out because I'm done with that thing!). I feel like a new gal and between my grandma, aunts, and the nurses, I've been in and out of 2 or 3 outtfits a day.
The docs keep talking about me getting to eat formula on Monday. Daddy says the special formula is extremely low in fat and if I tolerate the formula for a while then I'll get to eat Mommy's 'liquid gold' someday soon. I think Daddy likes fat because he gets all excited about it!
Mommy and Daddy have told me all about my family and especially my cousins. So here is a big hello to cousins Leighanne and Lauren downstate; Ryan in Plainfield; Pete, Sam, and Sharri in Indiana; Claire in Glen Ellyn and my West Coast cousins Olivia, Abigail, and Natalie. I can't wait to play with you guys.
Lots of love to everyone reading my blog too. All of your wishes mean so much to me!
Tyler Cay
No comments:
Post a Comment