Monday, February 20, 2006

Auntie Dawn's Big Day


I just wanted to take a moment to make all of the other aunts jealous..... :) I got to hold Baby Tyler today....Yep, I was in the right place at the right time. It was Mommys first day back to work. Luckily, I had the day off and got to spend it with Precious.

In the last two days she has decided that she would rather be held than lie in her crib. Her lungs are working just fine...boy, can that little girl cry! Again, is she the smartest baby or what? I cry loudly and somebody picks me up. Fancy that!


Today Tyler had another ecocardiogram, and a halter monitor test. Her heart arithmia has decreased, but still continues to be a problem. After their pow-wow tomorrow, the doctors will decide what the next course of action will be.

2 comments:

Mrs. Douvris said...

No that is Kimmy's art........

Anonymous said...

That must have felt wonderful Auntie Dawn!!