Saturday, February 04, 2006

February 4th, 2006

Hello Friends and Family! Today's Saturday and had another great day. I had a lot of visitors (Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Kim, Aunt Dawn, and Justin and Elizabeth). I'm starting to feel like a VIP here at NWH will all the visitors that come to see me everyday. None of my baby neighbors have as many visitors as me...maybe I really am the star my Mom tells me I am. Today was the second day that my nice nurses gave me food in this tube I have in the corner of my mouth. I was starting to wonder why they put that silly little tube in my tummy - now I know. I get fed every three hours now and boy is it yummy - well worth the weeklong wait! A girl as strong and feisty as me needs to eat a lot, so Nurse Pam, bring on the snacks! Hey, can someone explain why every visitor is so enamored with my long fingers and toes? Criminy, they're the talk of the nursery. Has no one ever seen long, dainty digits before?

Well, I need to take a nap now before I go to bed for the night. My Dad told me that there's a "Super Bowl" that's "on" tomorrow. I don't know what a Super Bowl, a Pittsburgh or a Seattle are, but boy he got excited when he talked about them. I guess that's another one of those things he'll need to teach me about when I get a little bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-- from Sarah, Colleen, and Mary. We are visiting at Aunt Dawn's house today for the Super Bowl!! She showed us all of your beautiful pictures...keep up the good work. And congrats to Mommy and Daddy...all three of you are in our thoughts and prayers!!! We'll keep in touch--Love to all.