February 6th: Comfy poseI apologize for not posting updates more often, but I've been very busy! In the last few days they've increased my feeding to 15 cc's. I gotta tell you though, this is not enough. I need a lot more. Also, I'm tired of not tasting my food! The Dr. said if I keep improving they can take this tube out of my chest and I can start eating from a bottle! But even better than that, mommy and daddy will be able to hold me once that darn chest tube is gone! They also changed my nasal cannula from moist, heated air to normal room air only. The next step is to remove the cannula all together.
Lastly, everyone is making a big deal about me crapping my drawers yesterday. It really wasn't that difficult but mommy and daddy think I'm very smart for doing it. Heck, if that's all it takes to make them happy, I've got an easy life ahead of me.
Tyler Cay Kullen
No comments:
Post a Comment