Hi Tyler, Auntie Nicky here. Lookin good girl, lookin good. One comment though, your Father is really politically "correct" (or so he thinks), so why don't you put on a blue ribbon? Wearing pink says that you agree with the stereotypical gender bias symbolism "pink for girls" and "blue for boys". I know, I know, you like pink. Is that wrong? That is a heavy question girl. We'll discuss that and so much more as soon as you can discuss. Love you little lady. Aunt Nicky
1 comment:
Hi Tyler, Auntie Nicky here. Lookin good girl, lookin good. One comment though, your Father is really politically "correct" (or so he thinks), so why don't you put on a blue ribbon? Wearing pink says that you agree with the stereotypical gender bias symbolism "pink for girls" and "blue for boys". I know, I know, you like pink. Is that wrong? That is a heavy question girl. We'll discuss that and so much more as soon as you can discuss.
Love you little lady.
Aunt Nicky
Post a Comment