

Daddy, is that a prison uniform Mommy has on?? Check out the new outfits we have to wear!! One of the babies on the other side of the nursery presented with a respiratory issue similar to the common cold. That baby is in quarantine, and everybody else has to wear a pretty yellow gown and mask to prevent spreading the virus.
I know you might find this hard to believe, but my niece continues to be as cute as she can be! Check out the pretty bow in her hair!
Today, Tyler had a halter monitor on to follow her heart beats. She seemed to be slightly irritated with it. That feisty girl was cranky until her Mommy held her. Baby Tyler could not have been happier in her Mom's arms. She slept peacefully until her mother told the nurse it was time to put her back into the crib. The words barely came from her mother's mouth, and Tyler started to cry. Is she the smartest baby or what?
1 comment:
Why am I so happy to hear that she cries all the time?!? Cry ,Tyler baby, cry!!! I love it!
Post a Comment