One of the best parts about having a child is sharing the experience with your spouce! My husband is truly amazing. Who knew PK was such a softy and so full of love! I'm truly blessed.
OMIGOD!!! Such a cutie! I bet you just can't wait to pick her up and snuggle her...so...who does get to be the first to snuggle??? Mom? Dad? Just hope her Auntie Kelly isn't there, or you are going to have a run for your money : ) So glad to hear how awesome things are going.
2 comments:
One of the best parts about having a child is sharing the experience with your spouce! My husband is truly amazing. Who knew PK was such a softy and so full of love! I'm truly blessed.
I love you, Daddy (and Tyler)!
XOXOXOXO
Mommy
OMIGOD!!! Such a cutie! I bet you just can't wait to pick her up and snuggle her...so...who does get to be the first to snuggle??? Mom? Dad? Just hope her Auntie Kelly isn't there, or you are going to have a run for your money : ) So glad to hear how awesome things are going.
Post a Comment