Saturday, February 04, 2006



Well hello friends and family! Now that I am eight days old, I am sure getting a hang of things. I am pretty comfy now that that tube is all gone. I am actually enjoying all the attention.

That ucky tube in my chest is still draining some fluid that these nice nurses keep looking at all the time. I am not too worried... I have gotten this far right?

Take a look at my Mama's beautiful PINK nails! I love when she talks to me. Daddy is really getting a hang of things too...he is a really good escort for all of my friends and family!

My stomach isn't growling so much anymore, the real nice doctors and nurses are feeding me some yummy white stuff to make me grow big and strong! My mama gets to help take care of me every chance she gets. I didn't even pee on her today like I did the other day. I will save my next "waterfall" for my daddy!

ok, more later

No comments: