Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing OK here at Northwestern Hospital. I have gotten to know most of the nurses here and they are certainly getting to know me.
My mommy and daddy went home yesterday, but I got to see them today along with my grandma, grandpa, and a couple of my aunts.
I still have that darn ole' breathing tube. They just need to wait until I am a little stronger. They turned off those bright blue lights and now they are monitoring my heart real close with an extra monitor. No biggie, just one more wire that I get to play with!
Daddy thinks that I am the best looking kid in the whole wide world...I hear Mom and Dad talking to me all the time. I hope that they know how much I love them too!!
Ok, must go now and get a little rest. It is no easy job being a preemie.
I am now 5 days old! YEAH for me!!
Tyler Cay
No comments:
Post a Comment